Thanksgiving & Christmas with Hosanna Industries 2016
There are so many ways to get involved in Hosanna Industries this season (and every season), so we compiled this list for you. These are great opportunities for families or small groups. Please let us know if you’d like to help in any of these ways!
Festival of Trees: November 17-19
- Free to attend
- Bid on artificial trees that are available via silent auction
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments & live music
- Invite your friends to the Facebook event
Thanksgiving dinner delivery: the week of Thanksgiving
- The groceries have been generously provided, & we are looking for families or groups to prepare the meal & deliver it to a lonely household in need sometime around Thanksgiving.
- Contact Amanda for specifics.
Christmas gift delivery: December 10, and anytime before Christmas
- Volunteer to deliver gifts that have already been provided.
- Donate frozen turkeys or chickens
- Decorate small wreaths or mini Christmas trees, so those can be given with the gifts
- Join us for fellowship over breakfast at our Rochester campus
- Pre-registration is required, so please sign up here.
Other ways to help this season or any season:
- Hold a collection! (We have a list of specific needs, ask us if you’re interested.)
- Hold a penny drive
- Shop on Amazon through Amazon Smile.