Churches: Let’s help each other out!
Ways that we can help you:
- Facilities: We have spaces for elder retreats or business meetings.
- Volunteer Opportunities: We’ll provide a meaningful experience for all ages & skill levels.
- Church programs or services: We’d be happy to share a minute for mission, present a program about Hosanna, answer questions at a mission committee meeting, or fill-in preach.
- Mission trip training: We’ll teach you skills & techniques specific to your upcoming construction mission trip, so you are more prepared when you get there.
- Home repair training: We’ll teach you important things about maintaining a home at our Love Your Home Seminars.
- Preaching clinic: We’ll help the pastor recharge their preaching or teach a layperson to preach.
Ways that you can help us:
- Spread the word to your church family about who we are & what we do
- Donate regularly as part of your mission budget or hold a special collection
- Volunteer your time or talent on a construction project, the Harvest canning project, or teaching the trade skill learning center
- Pray for us as we share Christ’s love with our needy neighbors
- Pray for the clients that we haven’t gotten to yet
- Participate in special events: golf outing, trap shoot, festival of trees, pie sale, gift delivery, etc.
- Host a fundraiser (bake sale, car wash, play, concert, etc.) to benefit Hosanna
- Provide lunch for a volunteer group
- Hold a collection for items that we need (canning jars, first aid supplies, etc.)
Contact me if you’d like to get your church involved with Hosanna. I’d love to give you a tour of the mission and talk about specific ways that we can help each other in ministry!
-Amanda Becker, Mission Worker