1. Volunteer more/ as a family/ regularly
- Let us know if you want to come out and lend a hand. Most volunteers are utilized on weekdays but do have occasional Saturday opportunities. No special skills or tools required– just bring a willing attitude and a smile!
- We could really use some more Hosanna Helpers– people who are generally available once a week to assist in the charitable construction program, or to help with things on campus.
2. Learn something new/ develop a hobby/ finish projects
- Join us at a course at Hosanna Gibsonia to learn more about the aesthetic arts, or to discover a gift that you didn’t realize you had. We have Open Studio nights where all are welcome to come work on a project, as well as courses in watercolor (January), metal sculpture making (February) & mug making (March).
- Want to cross some projects off the list at home? Come to a Love Your Home workshop to learn how to do-it-yourself with things like flooring, plumbing, drywall patching, etc.
3. Give back to the community/ donate/ tithe
- There are so many people hurting right here in our community & we could use your support to help them.
- You can set up automatic donations at the “give now” button on the side of our website, or by calling our office.
4. Get in shape/ stay active/ be healthier
- Sign up now for our 2017 HI-5k fun run/ walk. The race isn’t until April 1st, so it’s great timing for a couch-to-5k goal, or even committing to be more active this spring. Get a group of friends together to make training more fun.
- Give us a call if you’d like to walk the trails around the ponds at our Gibsonia campus.